Thursday, December 29, 2016

7 Uses of Baby Oil in Beauty Regimen

Hi everyone,


Baby oil not only helps you get a close shave but also adds a sexy shine to your skin. Isn't that awesome? :) Read how else you can use this cheap but lovely oil in your beauty regimen!

1. I use baby-oil for removing make-up. Sometimes I apply the oil directly all over the face, give it a little massage, and wash off using a good face-wash. When I am willing to work at a leisurely pace, I soak dry tissues in the oil and use it to carefully wipe the make-up off my face, followed by a nice massage using a few drops of the baby-oil itself. Of course I wash it off then. I often carry the baby-oil soaked tissues in zip lock bags, for mid-day usage. And I tell you it does come in handy.

2. I use baby-oils to get rid of the stickiness that lingers post-waxing. It clears off that icky gooey feeling that waxes leave on the skin. Again, the baby oil can either be used directly on the skin or a baby-oil soaked tissue can be used. Both work fine for me.

3. I use them to scrub my lips. I mix a teaspoon of baby oil, half a teaspoon of sugar, a few drops of lemon juice and rub it on my lips for a couple of minutes applying very little pressure. I do this every night before going to bed and I wake up to nice, soft, pink lips. You could also use this mixture on your elbows if you want, but I have never done it.

4. Whenever I am out of my tinted moisturizers and I don’t want to do the entire foundation routine, I add 3-4 drops of baby oil to the foundation and apply it all over face and neck, followed by finishing powder and I am good to go.


5. During winters, I like to apply baby-oils to my feet liberally, before pulling on socks. I did this twice a day, after taking a bath and before hitting the bed.


6. I have never purchased cuticle oil in my life. Whenever I give myself a manicure, I use baby-oil to give my hands a thorough massage. That does the trick for me.



7. I use baby oil to tame eye-brows. Just wet your eye brow brush with the oil before you grab a small quantity of shadow with it and then use this to tame your brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment