Thursday, January 5, 2017

Bhumi Pednekar Weight Loss Diet Plan, Lose 21 Kgs

Hi everyone ,

She said:
Don’t push yourself into a zone where you set unachievable targets for yourself. I was able to lose weight in a happy state of mind because I would not starve myself.
“Food makes me happy. It’s for the soul,” she admits. I’ve never deprived myself of eating anything I’ve wanted. I had ghee, butter, buttermilk and the only thing I stopped having completely was sugar. I controlled my carbohydrate intake too. I followed my regular diet, exercised portion control and was very particular about not bingeing. I had a cheat meal every five days.
The actress adds, “It sounds fancy but I never went to a dietician or a nutritionist. Till now, it has only been my mother and me. I used Google search and my mother’s vast knowledge on food to lose weight. Apart from being physically active, simple home-cooked meal is the most effective way for weight loss. The two of us came up with a diet plan.”
So we should look at BHUMI PEDNEKAR WEIGHT LOSS DIET PLAN
BREAKFAST
Begins her day with a glass of warm water or detox water.
After thirty minutes – Muesli with skimmed drain and flax or sunflower seeds.
A hour prior to hitting a rec center – Whole wheat bread with 2 egg white omelets + organic product (papaya or an apple)
After rec center – 5 bubbled egg whites.
LUNCH
Ordinarily comprises of –
  • Multigrain roti (made of bajra, jowar, nachni, soya, chana or rajgira and not wheat) finished with minimal white margarine + Dal tadka + Vegetables hurled in olive oil + Bowl of custom made curd + Buttermilk.
Now and then,
  • Flame broiled chicken or Brown bread sandwich loaded down with vegetables and barbecued chicken (hummus/nectar, mustard or green chutney as a spread rather than margarine or whatever other trans fat spread)
  • Hummus with cucumber and carrots or nutri-chunks.
  • Bowl of cocoa rice with hand crafted chicken sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment